Audiobook “Democratizing AI to Benefit Everyone” available world-wide
It is with great pleasure, excitement and honour to announce the availability of the audio book version of “Democratizing Artificial Intelligence to Benefit Everyone” via major audio book market place world-wide. See details on my website as well as below. You can also listen to Chapter 1 on the Jacques Ludik YouTube Channel or Jacques Ludik Podcasts links below. This release is in follow-up to the e-book (Kindle) and paperback version of the book that was released earlier this year on Amazon with some further updates recently. This article also highlight some videos of recent presentations, interviews, and panel discussion that relates to the book’s content.
For some background, see also the following introductory articles Democratizing AI to Benefit Everyone and AI Perspectives, Democratizing Human-centric AI in Africa, and Acknowledgements – Democratizing AI to Benefit Everyone (as well as United Nations & Democratizing AI to Benefit Everyone; World Economic Forum and Democratizing AI to Benefit Everyone; OECD and Democratizing AI to Benefit Everyone; AI for Good and Democratizing AI to Benefit Everyone).
Audio Book version of Democratizing Artificial Intelligence to Benefit Everyone
Democratizing Artificial Intelligence to Benefit Everyone does not only take us on a holistic sense-making journey and lays a foundation to synthesize a more balanced view and better understanding of AI, its applications, its benefits, its risks, its limitations, its progress, and its likely future paths, but also taps into Dr Jacques Ludik’s wealth of experience, knowledge, and sense-making ability as a smart technology entrepreneur and founder of multiple AI companies, AI expert, AI ecosystem builder, and award-winning AI Leader with a Ph.D. in Artificial Intelligence and three decades of experience in AI and its applications in multiple industries across the globe.
This book also synthesizes, assimilates, and acts as a filter on a wide spectrum of thought leadership, information, ideas, and research to enable as many people as possible to not only interpret and make sense of this, but also participate in helping shape a better future for ourselves, our children and humanity going forward. It helps us to more accurately understand where we are heading given the current dynamics on a global and national economic and political level as well as across ideologies and industries. Specific solutions are also shared to address AI’s potential negative impacts, designing AI for social good and beneficial outcomes, building human-compatible AI that is ethical and trustworthy, addressing bias and discrimination, and the skills and competencies needed for a human-centric AI-driven workplace.
In the book that is amongst others aimed to help with the drive towards democratizing Artificial Intelligence and its applications to maximize the beneficial outcomes for humanity, the author Dr Jacques Ludik is specifically arguing for a more decentralized beneficial human-centric future where AI and its benefits can be democratized to as many people as possible. He specifically examines what it means to be human and living meaningful in the 21st century and share some ideas for reshaping our civilization for beneficial outcomes as well as various potential outcomes for the future of civilization.
Dr Ludik further proposes a Massive Transformative Purpose for Humanity and associated goals that complement the United Nations’ 2030 vision and sustainable development goals to help shape a beneficial human-centric future in a decentralized hyperconnected world. As a practical step towards a building block in support of this purpose and goals, this initiative has been introduced and an invitation extended to people around globe to participate in the development, deployment and use of a decentralized, human-centric, and user-controlled AI-driven super platform called Sapiens. To help shape this better future we need a collective, integrated, and comprehensive response that involves all stakeholders of the global system of governing, from the private and public sectors to civil society and academia.
The Audio book version of Democratizing Artificial Intelligence to Benefit Everyone is available on the following major audio book market places:
Specific links to the “Democratizing Artificial Intelligence to Benefit Everyone” audiobook on the following Audiobook Market Places:
- Apple Books
- Google Play
- Nook Audiobooks
- Rakuten Kobo
An announcement will be made as soon as the audiobook is also available Audible.
Listen to Chapter 1 on Jacques Ludik’s new YouTube channel
Listen to Chapter 1 on Jacques Ludik Podcast on any of the following podcast channels:
e-Book and Paperback version of Democratizing Artificial Intelligence to Benefit Everyone
The Kindle and Paperback versions of the book Democratizing Artificial Intelligence to Benefit Everyone has recently been updated and can currently be obtained via the following Amazon marketplaces:
- US (United States)
- UK (United Kingdom)
- CA (Canada)
- DE (Germany)
- FR (France)
- ES (Spain)
- IT (Italy)
- NL (The Netherlands)
- JP (Japan)
- BR (Brazil)
- MX (Mexico)
- AU (Australia)
- IN (India)
Book Reviews and Feedback
Tom Beakbane, author of “How to Understand Everything: Consilience: A New Way to See the World”
- 5.0 out of 5 stars
- An expert’s insights about a critical matter
- Reviewed in Canada on April 12, 2021
- We are at the start of a revolution sparked by digital and communication technologies and we do not know where it will take us. This book is an important contribution to the discussion. Perhaps the technologies will lead to a concentration of power and the collapse of democracy. Or, they can help fulfill the vision that Jacques Ludik describes in the last few chapters of this excellent book. We need to be discussing these matters urgently and realistically. This book is a good starting point
Geertrui Mieke De Ketelaere
- Program Director AI @ imec – Nominee ICT Woman of the Year 2018 – Keynote Speaker – Author – Expert AI4Belgium
- “Democratizing Artificial Intelligence to Benefit Everyone”, the recent book of Jacques Ludik, contains all the focus AI needs today: impact on humanity in general, creation of a human-centric future, support of decentralised user-controlled platforms to empower individuals, etc. I highly recommend reading this new book! CONGRATS!
Data Science Nigeria
- Raising 1million Artificial Intelligence talents in 10 years
- Learn the keys to democratizing Artificial Intelligence to benefit everyone in the Smart technology era. Get the awesome book “Democratizing Artificial Intelligence to Benefit Everyone” by one of our esteemed Advisory Board members, Dr Jacques Ludik. More: https://amzn.to/3cmVjwt
- Artificial Intelligence enthusiast, global conference speaker, published author. 2019 award winner Best AI & Robotics Management Consultant by Wealth & Finance magazine. Moderator #Voicelunch Africa
- Dr. Jacques Ludik’s new book is a must read. Democratizing #ArtificialIntelligence to Benefit Everyone: Shaping a Better Future in the Smart Technology Era shorturl.at/ehGS0
Videos of related Interviews, Presentations and Panel Discussions
- Dr Jacques Ludik on Business Day TV – WATCH Democratizing AI – May 2021
- Artificial Intelligence interview with Dr Jacques Ludik – Democratizing AI to Benefit Everyone
- Dr Jacques Ludik on Business Schools & Democratization of Artificial Intelligence – May 2021
- Responsible AI – An Imperative moderated by Dr Jacques Ludik – June 2021
- IITPSA webinar with Dr Jacques Ludik – AI to Benefit Everyone – How do we shape a better future
- The Seven Continents-View on AI – Keynote: Perspectives on AI in Africa, Dr Jacques Ludik – Oct 2021
- Riding the AI Wave – Pathways to Commercialisation – Dr Jacques Ludik – October 2021
- AI in 2030 – Distribution, adoption, controls & safety of Artificial Intelligence in 2030
- Perspectives about the Impact of AI on Financial Inclusion – moderated by Dr Jacques Ludik
- Africa Knows Conference Podcast with Dr Jacques Ludik – January 2021 – Full Interview
Jacques Ludik Podcast: